Many septic pumping companies just show up and throw a hose into the tank and then leave. We believe that we are here not just to pump your tanks but to assist you in maintaining your septic system. That’s why we offer a 10 point inspection process with each pump out. This allows you to know any issues you should look out for and how to prevent major problems down the road.
Our Ten Point Inspection
- Inspect for Leaks
- Inspect for adequate tank access
- Inspect the Inlet Baffle
- Inspect the Outlet Baffle
- Inspect the operating level
- Inspect the Structural condition
- Locate the absorption area (if easily accessible)
- Visible signs of Absorption issues
- Look for even effluent distribution
- Record the amount of standing liquid
The results are written on-site and handed over to the client along with the invoice. If you have any questions you can give us a call and we will go over with you what we found.
Water Jetting for Pressure-Dosed Systems
Is it time to jet the lines on your pressure dosed absorption area? If you have a sand mound, pressure dosed bed, or any pressure dosed absorption area you should have your lines jetted and vacuumed at least once every 5 years. This water jet will break up any sludge that has built up in the PVC pipe over the years. The vacuum will remove the sludge so that it is not seeping into your absorption area.